Monday, January 16, 2012

"I'll Be Back"

P1150017
P1150020
Outfit Details: Earrings: Charlotte Russe; Scarf: Gap (Husband's); Sweater:Vintage, 
Thrifted; Romper (worn under sweater): Charlotte Russe; Tights: Gap; Socks: Buffalo 
Exchange (new with tags); Boots: Charlotte Russe: Ring: Vintage (Gift from B)

This weekend, after a torturous month of waiting, my classmates and I received the grades for our first semester's law exams. I was very pleased (surprised, even) with my results, so B and I celebrated by visiting a new cafe/bar we'd been wanting to try, The Otherside. They have $5 drafts all month, as well as an impressive menu full of vegetarian and vegan options. I opted for the Original Sin Cider and, not surprisingly, nachos, which I enjoyed as The Terminator played on the big screen over the bar. They play a different movie every Sunday night - I think this could become a new weekend tradition.

P1150022
My drink: Original Sin Cider.
P1150024
$5 dollar drafts all month. Holler!
P1150029
Nachos with vegetarian chili and guacamole.
P1150028
P1150032
The Terminator on the big screen.

26 comments:

  1. adorable outfit! congrats on your exam results :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize they played movies - that's super cool! Love this outfit - that scarf is so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray 

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that tradition! and i love your outfit...it's so sleek and chic for drinking beer, eating nachos and watching action movies. so, in other words, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun!  Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo love that lip color! Congrats on the good grades! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the good grades - it's always a relief to get those back and know you did well!

    Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your grades! Those nachos look delicious! Cute scarf  : ) -Dreama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! you are giving me way to many places I need to try around Boston! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove Original Sin cider, though my favorite hard cider is Woodchuck on tap. Nom!

    Congrats on your exams! I love this camel sweater. I still haven't been able to convince myself to buy camel though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thread The Needle BlogJanuary 16, 2012 at 3:54 PM

    as always SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nachos are my favorite, they look so good and are hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy for you!! Congrats on your great grades!! Loving your cozy chic look too :) Yay on new sweet hang-out place!!!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheap beer and Terminator? I am so jealous! And congrats on the grades!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your high bun! makes me miss my longer hair.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the color of that sweater!  And whoo hoo on awesome grades!!
    Sarahhttp://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats girl on your semester! Fab outfit here and looks like a great place to celebrate... anywhere with a giant plate of nachos is good in my book :)

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and I are soul sisters.  Nachos for life!  Congrats on good grades.  I know how tough that first semester can be!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hannah, you hottie. I love this outfit - the color of the sweater is gorgeous on you and naturally I love your scarf choice :) Mmm your nachos look delish - sounds like an awesome place!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your camel sweater, and congrats on doing well on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG I used to go there too!! back in the day!! BTW love the sweater, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. chillairandperfumeJanuary 17, 2012 at 9:11 PM

    I love Woodchuck too! Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  22. chillairandperfumeJanuary 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM

    Add "eat nachos" to our list of things to do together! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  23. chillairandperfumeJanuary 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM

    Come back & hang out with me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your good grades!  Nachos sounds like a great way to celebrate.  Also I love the bright lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another place to put on the "must go with Hannah" list :)

    ReplyDelete